“DASH is not just here to house you, they want to support you and help you so you can heal on your own terms.” DASH Resident and Survivor
DASH Evaluation Reports
- “From Organizational Culture to Survivor Outcomes 03-01-16“, A Process and Outcome Evaluation of DASH, by Nkiru Nnawulezi, Ph.D.
- “Flex Funding as a Promising Strategy to Prevent Homelessness for Survivors of Intimate Partner Violence“, Evaluation of DASH’s Survivor Resilience Fund by Cris M. Sullivan, Heather D. Bomsta, and Margaret Hacskaylo
- 83% of budget supports program expenses
- 15% of budget supports administrative expenses
- 2% of budget supports fundraising expenses
The District Alliance for Safe Housing (DASH) received GuideStar’s Exchange Gold level, a leading symbol of transparency and accountability provided by GuideStar USA, Inc. This level demonstrates DASH’s deep commitment to nonprofit transparency and accountability.